We are delighted to announce that Cobham Yoga will be swinging its doors open and welcoming you back with open arms (No hugging though!) on the 25th of July at 8am.
Please see below a few important things you will need to know to ensure everything runs smoothy and most importantly safely.
- We have today extended your package expiry date by a further 6 months.
- Classes will only hold 6 mats so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Toilets will be out of use as will the changing rooms, so please leave your belongings in reception.
- Please bring your own mat and towel (in some cases studio mats/towels can be used but it is imperative that you clean them after with the wipes provided).
- Please wait outside the main door and when asked go straight into the Studio 1 by 1, maintaining social distance rules and place your mat on the marker provided.
- After class leave 1 by 1 following the 1 metre distance guideline, we kindly ask you to leave promptly and avoid gathering in reception so the Studio can be cleaned and prepared ready for the next class.
- Hand sanitisers are situated on reception desk and inside the studio door for your use.
- All classes need to be booked and paid for online prior to arrival.
It goes without saying please do not come to the Studio if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been with anyone who has had symptoms, please see Government guidelines for up to-date information.
The temporary new schedule is now available to view and book online, this will very much depend on demand, and we anticipate this will change over the coming months so please download our app to keep up to date on the latest developments.
The last few months have been tough, we have missed you all and can not wait to welcome you back, although we know we have done everything to keep you safe and are taking all the precautions we can, we know not everyone is comfortable with joining small group classes, with this in mind and knowing how important Yoga is for your mental health, we can offer smaller private sessions to suit your requirements so please do get in touch if you would like to arrange a tailored class to suit your needs.
Whilst in the past we have always aimed to be generous and pragmatic with our cancellation /no show /late show policy, please also do understand that as we are running to minimum viable class sizes, to make this sustainable for the Studio and to ensure we can keep offering classes, we will have no choice but to strictly enforce our late cancellation or no show/late show policy. We hope you understand.
Please note, that as we are operating much reduced class sizes, unless we reach 6 in a class, it will be cancelled. We aim to do this 1.5 hour before the scheduled class time, and we trust you will understand should this happen.
In the mean time, if you have any questions please email